Friday 23 November 2012

Amanda Todd

This post half doesn't really really relate to running but I wanted to post it anyway to raise awareness for bullying and especially cyber bullying...both of which has happened to me.

Last night I came across the story of Amanda Todd. It has a lot of media coverage over in America / Canada from what I could see but literally next to nothing over here. When I read her story it literally touched my heart like a knife. The poor angel was bullied into depression, anxiety and eventually bullied into suicide. I can NEVER understand why ANYONE would bully another person. To anyone who has not seen her video, I urge you to watch it. Yes it is harrowing but it also highlights just how easy this can happen to anyone one of us.

I guess I wanted to post this to let anyone and everyone out there know that they are all SPECIAL. Never ever ever think that you don't matter because you do. Whether you think so or not, you are ALL worth something to someone and will ALWAYS hold a special place in peoples hearts. Never ever ever let ANYONE tell you or make you feel otherwise.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment